With Flutster, you can easily automate your Android Flutter application integration testing. This is a Flutter tester – hence the name: Flutster
You can use Flutster with the free open source Flutster Flutter plugin and optionally the Flutster API which offers a free plan.
You should use Flutster if you consider that:
- Developers should ideally focus on features more than integration tests or step definitions.
- Cucumber is in fact not very natural and is costly in implementation and maintenance.
- Robo testing is not possible from Android Studio on Flutter applications.
- Integration testing is necessary if you plan to maintain and/or improve your Flutter application.
- Integration testing needs to replicate what a user does on the screen.
Where to start?
We recommend you first go through the How to Use page.