Welcome to Flutster – Easy Flutter app integration testing automation as replayable records.
Who we are
The Flutster product has been created by JODLI LLP .
We (those who work at JODLI LLP) are not subsidiaries nor are we employed by any other entities while working on Flutster .
JODLI LLP is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data.
What data do we collect?
JODLI LLP collects the following data:
– Personal identification information (user name, email address, encrypted password or key, notification preferences for plan restrictions and test runs outcomes).
– The business data you submit through the plugin or site such as:
— Test records steps.
— Additional test records data such as notes.
— Test runs.
— Test runs outcomes.
– IP addresses and connection information is kept for a limited time to prevent API abuse and ensure data security.
– Limited subscription information from Stripe.com in case you purchased a plan.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide JODLI LLP with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
– Register to the site.
– Submit business data into the plugin or site.
– Request a contact.
– Subscribe to a plan through Stripe.com .
JODLI LLP may also receive some data indirectly from the following sources:
– GitHub.com .
– pub.dev .
How do we use your data?
JODLI LLP does not share any data with any third party except your email address and user name with Stripe.com when you subscribe to a plan. We collect your data so that we can:
– Make sure the account created corresponds to a real email.
– Make sure the subscribed plan has been paid for.
– Centralize and store your test data.
– Enable you to recover your account when your password is lost.
How do we store your data?
JODLI LLP securely stores your data at Hetzner.com Nuremberg Germany nbg1-dc3 data center.
Your data is transferred between the plugin and the data center through SSL secured connection.
A firewall is in place on the server to protect from port scanning.
Fail2ban, nmd and custom mechanisms are in place to make sure that any repeated attempt to access or abuse the server are discarded.
Daily jobs are scheduled to automatically update any installed software with the latest security patches and updates.
Passwords are stored encrypted with a salt using the CRYPT_BLOWFISH algorithm.
All the data is daily backed up encrypted in another country to allow disaster-recovery of your data and prevent loss of your data.
What are your data protection rights?
JODLI LLP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– The right to access – You have the right to request JODLI LLP for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that JODLI LLP corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request JODLI LLP to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that JODLI LLP erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that JODLI LLP restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to JODLI LLP processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that JODLI LLP transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Cookies at Flutster
No cookies are used for the Flutster plugin.
– Understanding how you use our website
– Checking whether your web browser accepts cookies or not
– Interfacing with the stripe.com payment platform for the plan subscription.
Privacy policies of other websites
JODLI LLP has no intention to send any communication to you about products or services of any other company.
How to contact us